The Chumuckla Water System was formed in 1969 as an membership-owned public water utility. We hope this web site provides the information you need. If not, please feel free to contact our local office.
The coverage area of the Chumuckla Water System is available by viewing our Coverage Area Map (PDF).
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide the franchise area and its members with an ample supply of safe, quality drinking water. Expansion and upgrading of services will be undertaken, as required, to satisfy the needs of the community. Service rates will remain as low as possible while offering quality service and ensuring that all the organization’s obligations are met.
We will accomplish our mission by maintaining a tradition of pride in our product and services, growth through innovation, integrity in the management of our business and commitment to Team Management and by achieving the following objectives:
- Protect public health by distributing safe, potable water to all customers.
- Maintain adequate pressure and volume to meet fire protection requirements.
- Keep the Systems’ costs as low as possible while complying with all applicable regulations.
- Provide timely connections, disconnections and billing for the organizations’ services.
- Conduct customer relations in a courteous and helpful manner.
Chumuckla Water System is chartered by the State of Florida as a Corporation Not for Profit. Members are the corporate shareholders. Members are defined as water users within the organization’s franchise area. (Defined in the Bylaws) A seven-member Board of Directors is elected by the members to act as the major decision making entity on behalf of the members. The term of office and election process for Directors is further defined in the Bylaws.
Board of Directors
- Doug Hatfield, President
- Clay Campbell, Vice President
- Mark Locklin, Secretary
- Colbert Campbell, Director
- Nona Bardin, Director
- Billy Kimbrough, Director
Donna Griffin, General Manager
Work – 994-3001
Fax – 994-3802
Amanda Kimmons, Office Clerk
Terry Gay, Maintenance Supervisor
Paul Benjamin, Maintenance
Daryl Peek, Class C
Randy Jernigan, Class C
Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
For other contact info, please view our Contact Us page.
3007 Apache Dr
Milton, FL 32571